1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, when I was a senior in high school I tore all three major ligaments in my knee and had to have surgery. It was horrible and awful. I never thought that I would be able to bend my knee again! ha!
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope, knock on wood!
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Definitely panicked. No questions. I really do try to stay clam but my nerves get the best of me.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
I would love to have both. Right now would not be a good time for me to start though since we are hoping to move this year. But once we do get moved, I plan to start a veggie garden and a wildflower garden!
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out to go to school when I was 18, moved back when I graduated at 23, and then moved out again a few months later when I got married.
Have a great weekend!