Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm still here!

We just got home from a great vacation to Colorado! More on that in another post! Right now it's time to answer 5 awesome questions from Mama M. for 5QF!

1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, when I was a senior in high school I tore all three major ligaments in my knee and had to have surgery. It was horrible and awful. I never thought that I would be able to bend my knee again! ha!

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope, knock on wood!

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Definitely panicked. No questions. I really do try to stay clam but my nerves get the best of me.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
I would love to have both. Right now would not be a good time for me to start though since we are hoping to move this year. But once we do get moved, I plan to start a veggie garden and a wildflower garden!

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out to go to school when I was 18, moved back when I graduated at 23, and then moved out again a few months later when I got married.

Have a great weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment