Thursday, April 28, 2011

I think I've lost my mind

So a few weeks ago I could have honestly said that I didn't really care too much about the Royal Wedding. Sure, I wanted to see all of the coverage, but I wasn't all pumped about watching the actual wedding. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I wasn't even born yet when Prince Charles and Princess Di got married.



Last week, that all changed. I can't wait to watch it in the morning. I am so excited to see her dress! I just think it's so cool that she was just an ordinary girl and now she will be royalty! We are even having a Royal Wedding Watching Party at work. We are all getting to work really early and we are going to have a party in the conference room with the big flat screen tv. I am even making scones and muffins! I know that poor Hunter is so tired of hearing about all of the wedding talk...sorry, only one more day and your free and clear! ha!



Much Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment