Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday!

I have had some technical difficulties this morning with spacing on my blog...frustrated to the 100th degree. Hopefully it works this time. Here we go with Mama M.'s 5QF! 1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would give myself the ability to totally relax! I worry about everything and therefore can never just be. It's exhausting. 2. Write about a time when you got lost. I don't get lost. period. It's like a sixth sense or something. I can always find my way home no matter what. And if I am going somewhere that I have never been, I can always get back sans directions. I'm a freak. I kind of blame it on my dad. When I was younger, about 16 or so, he would always tell me to be very aware of my surroundings and always pay attention to where I was so that if I ever had to call him or or my mom to come get me I could tell them right where I was. I'm glad that I had overprotective parents ;) 3. Camping or 5 star hotel? Give me the 5 stars baby! Not that I am unwilling to go camping. I've been feeling closer to Mother Earth lately, I just prefer room service and down pillows. 4. Have you donated blood? Nope. I promise, I've tried. But every time they come at me with those gigantic needles, I run screaming for the nearest exit. 5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? I'm a budget girl. Might be the control freak lurking deep inside. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment