Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend


I hope everybody had a great Easter weekend! We definitely did! My grandma came into town on Thursday night. Sadly, I had to work on Friday but Mom and Grandma came and met me for lunch. I gave up sweets for Lent and since it was Good Friday I ate a huge piece of chocolate cake! There has been debate as to when lent ends, and to be perfectly honest with you I don't really know. I will stick with Good Friday for now.

Friday night we had dinner with Hunter's parents at the country club. Hunter's dad always gives up sweets and he is a sweet-a-holic, so it was also a special day for him. ha!


Saturday we woke up and took our bikes out for a ride. We went to a trail that is not too far from our house and neither of us had ever been on it before. Hunter kept assuring me that it was not going to be hard. whateva! It. was. not. fun. Well the first part anyways. I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy walking my bike up the hills and over the ginormous tree roots. I was a little more confident on the way back and actually stayed on my bike! ha!


We spent Saturday afternoon at my parents hanging out with my grandma while she was in town. My dad grilled steaks and we had an awesome dinner, fol
lowed by some Wii fun.


Sunday morning we went to church and then had brunch with my family. Then we went over to my in-laws to see Hunter's great-aunt who came over. It's so nice to be surrounded by an awesome family!


Much love,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great Easter weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete