Thursday, March 3, 2011

Unfinished Business


I have to get something off my chest...I am not the best at "finishing things." I will start a project and before I finish, I will start on another one. Most of the time I will come back around to the first project and complete it, but who knows how long I will let it sit in limbo...we're talkin months. ha! Case in point...


This is a project that I started over the weekend. It's a travel mug from Starbucks that you can put your own pictures in. I started it and had the best intentions to finish it, but here we are a week later and there it sits, half done. And don't get me started about painting our house. When we first moved in, I painted the living room and intended on painting the bedrooms the next weekend. Two years later the bedrooms finally got painted. This habit is embarrassing, but I can't help it. I think I have ADD. ha! I know this drives Hunter crazy, but I really try not to leave things undone. I think I'm getting a little better as I get older.

Thanks for listening (and not judging),
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I'm another work-in-progress work-in-progress!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete