Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love Affair

I have a problem. I am addicted to fast food. I am not proud of this. In fact, it sometimes makes me feel all icky. I kicked the habit cold turkey a couple of years ago and it has slowly but surely found it's way back into my life. My waistline does not appreciate it. I have to find a way to not think about fast food for lunch everyday because the more I think about it, the more I want it in my life. I have done good so far this week, it's almost Friday right? Every time I drive by a Taco Bell or Chick-Fil-A my mouth waters. pathetic, right? I am going to do this, my will power will prevail. ha!

Help!
Jess

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! I, too, love CFA and TB! Those are probably my two favorites! I tried to go a month without fast food, but an impromptu road trip foiled my plans. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl!

    I love some fast food!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are ME! I cannot stop eating fast food. I know it's terrible for me, but I swear they must put crack in that stuff cuz I crave it! Plus, it's so fast and easy. I keep telling myself I'm going to eat healthier and stop going through the drive-thru but then the next day comes and there I go! :-)

    ReplyDelete