Monday, March 21, 2011

it's monday...there are a few things that help

i.do.not.like.mondays. It's hard to get up after a great weekend. We celebrated my birthday TWICE! I'm so thankful to have such awesome family. Friday night we went out with Hunter's parents and Saturday night we went out with my family. But here we are, Monday again. I guess I would rather it come than not. ha! I thought I wouldshare some things that I am looking forward to that might make this Monday a little better.

1. This little beauty that my wonderful parents got for me for my b-day! Thanks Mom and Dad!


2. Skiing in Denver.


That's me last year. You didn't know I had moves like that, did you? ha!

3. Going to the KY Derby! Can't wait!

4. And going home to this little guy. I just love him to pieces.

Hope you have some things to look forward to to make your Monday a little better!

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment