Thursday, March 24, 2011

I heart....

Since I love birthdays and mine is this weekend (hint, hint ;)) I'm feeling all warm all peppy! I thought I would share a few things that I love more 'n my shoe collection...well almost. ;)
  • getting my hair done
  • the smell of the dishwasher when it's running
  • fresh coffee
  • clean laundry
  • getting mail the "old fashioned" way, it the mailbox!
  • rainy days
  • getting my car washed
  • glitter
  • vacuumed carpets
  • they way I feel after a good workout
  • freshly painted toes
  • the smell of babies
  • when Hunter sends me a text in the middle of the day just to say hi
  • blogging!!
  • Donuts!!
(Not your well-balanced breakfast, but oh so good!)

I admit that a lot of things irritate me, but after thinking about this list, I realized that a lot of things make me smile too!

Much love,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Those donuts look so good! I had 2 donuts before 11am the other morning, I couldn't resist. Now you make me want more! YUM! Have a lovely weekend =)

    ReplyDelete