Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Thank you Lord, it's Friday! Shout out to Mama M. for posting the questions for 5QF!

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Yes, only because for the last few years I have only been highlighting the top and letting the bottom go natural. I have a stacked bob, so it's darker on the bottom. Make sense? m'kay. So my natural hair color is a dark(ish) brown with a hint of red. Sounds pretty, but trust me, it's not. I lacks any kind of shine or anything.

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
I am a planner. Hunter and I have a trip coming up that I totally let him plan with his brother. I'm not really sure what is on the agenda. This is a BIG step for me. It's killing me not having a plan in place. But it's also kind of liberating at the same time. ha!

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I am totally in love with spaghetti right now. And it's so easy to whip up which makes it twice as nice! This is subject to change next week.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
It depends. First on the situation and then on the person. If it's a gift for something that I was invited to, like a wedding or shower, then I definitely expect a thank you. If it was something that I just did for somebody out of the kindness of my heart then not so much. I send thank you noted like crazy, so I guess I just expect the same. That's just me though.

5. How did you meet your best friend?
I moved to a new school in the 5th grade. I went over to a girl's house and K was there too. It was love at first sight. Just kidding...but it really kind of was. ha! We were pretty much joined at the hip after that. We did go to different junior highs, but we maintained our friendship through those grades and once we got to high school we were joined at the hip again. Seriously, we did everything together, if K was there then so was I and vice versa. We had tons of fun together! And even though I moved away in high school and we went to different colleges, we still keep in touch and I know we always will! Love you K!

Happy Friday!
Jess

P.S. Please remember to send prayers to those affected by the earthquake/tsunami. The damage and loss of life is devastating.

No comments:

Post a Comment