Friday, February 18, 2011

Show Us Your Life- Alma Mater

I haven't posted a SHOW US YOUR LIFE in a long time! Thanks to Kelly for hosting! This week's SUYL is Show Us Your Alma Mater!

Mine is: THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS!
GO MEAN GREEN!



I always enjoyed the UNT campus. It's pretty to look at and weirdly quiet. I also loved that it was not big at all. It only took me 10 minutes to walk for one side to the other.

Although there was not much school spirit in the way of football, one of our favorite activities was tailgating. ha! When I was there the stadium was kind of a joke. There were high school stadiums that were better than ours. Come on this is Texas right? I guess that's what I get for going to a school that has outstanding Art and Music programs. ha! Well I guess UNT got the memo because they have been building a new stadium that is out of this world!

I can't wait to go to the games once the new stadium opens!

Have a great Friday!
Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment