Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday

  • I'm tired
  • I had to work until 11 PM on Friday night
  • I really need a haircut
  • Speaking of hair, I'm bored with mine so I bought some velcro rollers to see if that would do the trick...I haven't tried them yet so we'll see
  • Is it just me or does it seem like everything you read or hear about has to do with someone having a baby or being pregnant, or just babies in general? Not that I'm complaining, just an observation
  • I filled up my car with gas today and it was over $50! not cool
  • It was so pretty outside yesterday, I decided to sit on the back patio in shorts to try and get some sun on my pasty white legs...ick!
That's all I have for now,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to see if you like the velcro rollers. If you do, I might try some. Gas prices are so ridiculous right now. It's like flushing money down the toilet. Hate that!

    ReplyDelete