Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Night Owl

I'm not really a night person, actually I'm usually in bed by 9:00 PM. ha! I normally blog first thing in the morning, but I'm going to try this night blogging thing for a while. I just always feel kind of rushed in the mornings so we'll see if this works better for me.
So far this week has flown by! Yesterday and today were crazy busy at work. I feel like I am being pulled in 50 different directions and it's starting to get hard to keep everything in line. But I guess I will just have to push through and do the best I can right? right. I feel bad for even complaining a little about my job since there are so many people out there that don't have job. I'm sorry for those people and I really do love my job, but it frustrates me sometimes just like any other job out there.
Anyways, we had a good weekend, even though I'm a few days late posting. Friday night we went to Kirby's Steakhouse with Hunter's parents. It was sooo good. Kirby's is definitely one of my favorites. Saturday night we went to a birthday party and Sunday my parents took us to see the cirque du soleil show Ovo. It was awesome and a little freaky at the same time. There were some little acts that made me a little queasy. They way that those people bend themselves is c.r.a.z.y. ha!
Speaking of crazy. Did y'all see this?
Homegirl has lost her mind.

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment