Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I won!

Yesterday I was awarded my very first blogger award and I couldn't be more excited!

Thank you A million times over to Shareena at Sherry Merry Go Round!
I feel so honored and I am smiling from ear to ear right now! Thanks for reading!
There are 4 duties to perform when you receive this award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award!

2. Share 7 things about yourself:
I love just-from-the-dryer sheets
I was on the drill team in high school
I enjoy being around kids, they keep me feeling young ;)
I love getting my hair done, and pedicures, and massages! ha!
I dislike yard work
I love getting my car washed
I secretly wish I was the outdoorsy type


3. Award 15 recently discovered (by me anyway) great bloggers!

1. Mandy- Three Makes Five
6. Betsy- Betsy Maddox
9. Jaclyn- Sparkle Birds
11. Becky- The Branches
12. Melissa- This Life With You
13. Michelle- Wifey In Training
14. Jill- Woodsy Ivy
15. Rebecca- Only A Mama Knows

Thanks again for all the love!
Jess


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog award! You are such a sweetheart and you totally made my day! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete