Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I like big butts...

And I cannot lie. How do you know that your butt is getting too big for your pants, or is it the other way around?

Awesome. I was getting ready for work a few weeks ago when I pulled these babies off the hanger fresh from the cleaners. You know when there all cardboard like and not really stretched out from wearing yet? So when I put them on they were a little snug and I did the little stretch number to loosen them up a bit. All of you ladies know what stretch thing I'm talking about. Right when I went to squat I heard the ripping noise and felt a cool breeze. ha! Needless to say, these pants died a natural death. Gone with the wind.

Much Love,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. OMG I did this with a skirt on Monday. I only ripped the lining, but then my hind parts were touching the scratchy insides of the skirt. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete