Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday!

It's Friiiiday!!! I'm so glad that it's Friday! I do have to work tonight, but we are putting on a Vegas Night so hopefully the time will go by fast. ha! I am planning on doing some work in my flower beds this weekend...the weather is supposed to be sooo good...and I want to find some fabric to make new throw pillows for our bed. On to 5QF!!

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Ummmm...that's a negative. A friend tried to teach me once and I was ordered to get out of the car after about 5 seconds. I haven't tried again since then.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
I'm not picky at all. I will try anything. I WILL NOT eat beets or oysters.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Yes!! I just got mine yesterday! Of course I love the thin mints. My second favorite is the lemon cream ones, I forgot what they are called.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I really love to get pedicures and massages, although I don't get either on a regular basis. I think if we are talking about daily pampering, I would go with my hot bubble baths at night. I. must. have. my. bath.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
In high school my nickname was Cookie. It's simple really...my last name was Cook. ha!

Have a great weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment