Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday!

I've been waiting for this day my whole life...well not really...but I have been waiting for this day since Monday! On to the fabulous 5QF questions brought to you by the one and only Mama M.!

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
That's a tough one. I would love to be one either one. If you held a gun to my head and made me pick today, I would have to go with What Not to Wear since our house is currently on the market! ha!

2. Do you have any tattoos?
Sure do. I'm from the generation. You know, the one who views our bodies as blank canvases. Yeah, that one.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Seeing as I have no kids at the moment, the simple answer is no. Will I tell my kids things about my life before them? hmmm...maybe when they are older. On second thought, I really don't like hearing about my Mama before she was Mama. Just kidding Mom, love you!

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
I burn rubber baby! Bad.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
I have a totally uncontrollable sweet tooth. I can sniff out sweets within a mile radius. seriously, it's a problem.

Have a great weekend!
Jess

3 comments:

  1. baha! I burn the rubber too! i'm right there with ya!

    super cute blog!! :)
    -kb

    www.krystalbowman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess!

    I'm a new follower from the 5QF blog hop. Pleased to meet you! I enjoyed your answers. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Annette
    www.mammakerr.com

    ReplyDelete