Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can I get a "hell yeah"?


Ok, so by now you should all know that I completely and utterly adore Britney Spears. Don't get me wrong, she is not my hero, and it is questionable if I will ever let me kids in on this with me. But homegirl really knows how to knock my socks off every time. Click HERE to see my girl throw it down.
Can I get a "hell yeah" for Brit's new video?


Thank you.

Now on to Five Question Friday! Thank you to Mama M. for hosting!

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
If we are all being honest here, then the answer is yes. Who hasn't? I think that anyone who answers no to this question might be telling a little tale.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Well there are a few large cities that I have yet to see, like NY and LA. If I had to pick based on my experiences I think I would pick Dallas. I really love it here ;)

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
No kids. I hate riding in the car. I'm not even kidding when I tell you that I will fall asleep during a 30 minute car ride. I hate riding in the car so much that I just go to sleep. On the other hand I really like to fly. Hunter is totally opposite, he loves to drive places and "see the country". ha!

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Well I am crazy when it comes to keeping a clean house so "spring cleaning" to me is going through closets and organizing everything.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I would have to say that the Twilight series books are the only books that I have ever read over and over again. Surprise, I know.

Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment