Thursday, January 6, 2011

transparency & a funny story



I try to post everyday. It usually doesn't happen, it's more like every other day and if I having a bad day or a bad week then forget about it. ha! Sometimes I stumble onto blogs that seem like the writers really have it all. They have perfect lives and never have bad days and that irritates me because we all know that nobody has a perfect life. I usually don't post when I'm having a bad day because I don't want to put that negative energy out there and I really don't want you to think that I'm complaining because while my life is not perfect, I have very little to complain about. I don't want this to be one of those blogs that people stumble on and think that my life is peachy and I have it all together, because let me tell you, I don't. ha! But who does right? So from now on I promise to post even if I am having a bad day or week and let you know about it. Who knows, maybe one of you is having a bad day too and we can have a pity party together. Mkay? mkay....

On to my funny story...This little guy stayed at my parent's house
yesterday while Hunter and I were at work.
When I got there to pick him up my mom had put one of Dublin's doggie sweaters on Dewey. If you have been reading my blog then you have seen pictures of Dublin and Dewey together and you have noticed that Dublin is way bigger than Dewey.
So the sweater appeared to fit ok. I let Dewey go outside before we got in the car, my Dad let him back in while I was talking to my mom. He was acting a little funny but I didn't really pay much attention to it. I picked him up to leave and there was something wet almost like he layed in water. So I flipped him over and the underneath part of his sweater was soaking. I realized that the doggie sweater actually was a little too big/long and covered up his...well you get the pictures. When he went potty it must have shot straight up into the sweater...awesome. Only my dog would find a way to have an accident in his doggie sweater. Needless to say he got a bath last night and all is well now.

Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment