Thursday, January 13, 2011

these are my confessions

I thought that it was time to confess some things to you, especially those of you who have been there since the beginning. After all, this whole blogging thing is all about getting to know each other right? right. mkay...

1. I hate waking up in the morning. To the point where I don't like to speak...to anyone. My poor husband finally learned this after three years of marriage. Nothing against you honey, just don't want to be awake. ha!

2. I absolutely LOVE Eminem. I know. I can't help it. He is so sexy in a wud up gangsta kind of way. Love him. Which leads to confession #3
3. When I drink adult beverages I think I am a Gangsta.

4. I use foul language way more than I should. Like in public places where children are present. Bad.

5. I am in LOVE with Britney Spears. Lesbian crush kind of love. I kid.
The old Britney:

And the new:
No discrimination here! ha!

6. I am an irritable person. Period. This is something that I am really working hard on because it is so exhausting to be irritated all of the time.

7. I secretly wish I was a cattle farmer.

8. I have food cravings like a pregnant person, except that I'm not. Weird.

9. I really enjoy my job, but sometimes I want to pull a Jerry McGuire. "Who's comin with me?"

10. I wish I had an Entourage like 'Lil Kim. Yep, it's true.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jess

3 comments:

  1. I've always secretly loved Eminem! Seriously, he's just hot! Yet my husband thinks I'm crazy. I'm too country for him apparently .. not at all gansta if I tried, lol!!

    I use too much foul language too, even around my own children. Sad but so true. My 2 year old was walking around today saying "Dale's Ass" over and over. Meaning "Belle" our dog, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I feel like I'm irritated very easily, too, and I hate it! I'm working really hard on not letting little things get to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these have me questioning whether you are, in fact, me! Totally with you on the Eminem, entourage and Jerry Maguire moments!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete