Thursday, January 20, 2011

some random stuff

Dewey had a play date at my parent's house yesterday. After work I went to pick him up and I was standing in the kitchen talking to my parents. My brother came in the door shortly after I did. He kicked off his shoes and come in the kitchen to join in on the conversation. I was saying something to my mom as I looked down at my brother's feet and started laughing uncontrollably!

The boy had on, not only two different socks, but one was inside out! We all started laughing and I kept asking him why he would do that, his response was "they are both socks so who cares". Classy.

It's cold here again-that means that it's time for me to hibernate and do a lot of this


P.S. Just in case you have been living under a rock, my girl Britney dropped a new single last week. Oh. My. I love her so much and I can't help but to gush with pride. I kind of feel like what I imagine a parent would feel like when their child overcomes the odds stacked up against them. Go Brit Brit!
Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment