Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year

Happy New Year! I am back at work recovering from a 12 day vacation. I know right! I had 12 whole days off and I really did not want to go to work today. But here I am. Christmas is over, and it's 2011 already! I can't believe that! I don't normally make New Year's resolutions but this year I thought I would give it a try. Here goes

  • Stop rushing around. I have this terrible habit of rushing, even when I'm not in a hurry. I am going to try my best to slow down in 2011
  • I am going to try not to sweat the small stuff...really. I know that sounds kind of cliche, but I let myself get way too worked up over little stuff that really does not matter when all is said and done
  • Go outside more. I really don't spend enough time outside on pretty days
  • Take one day at a time. I get really overwhelmed because I try to take too much on at one time. I am going to try to live on day at a time in the moment.
We'll start with that. I am really going to do my best to stick to this and revisit this post if I feel myself slipping. Hopefully this will prevent any 2011 posts about how busy and stressed I am! ha!

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment