Monday, January 31, 2011

I strongly dislike short weekends

My weekend flew by and before I could even blink I was greeted by Monday morning...boo. I had an event on Saturday morning followed by a baby shower. Saturday night Hunter and I had a little date night. we ate dinner at this little Cajun restaurant that we stumbled upon and went and saw The Rite, very creepy by the way. ha!

Then on Sunday, Hunter built me a "home studio" in our guest room and I had a little photo session. Here's a sneak peek...

Click here to see more! Overall I had a great weekend, just way too short!! ha!

Much Love,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! I think you have a cute blog. I recently won award for Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it to you! Congratulations!
    Check the details at : http://shareenadean.blogspot.com

    Happy Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete