Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday!

It's Friday again...woooooohooooo! I'm so glad that it's the weekend. We don't have any big plans, I'm taking maternity pictures of a friends tomorrow so I'm pretty excited about that. Anyways, on to the questions from Mama M.!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
Hunter and I met through a mutual friend. I hate to admit it but it wasn't actually love at first sight. We were best friends before we ever started dating, we hung out practically every night. One day we just knew that we should be together and that's all she wrote!

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
I think that currently my favorite room in my house is my bedroom. I decorated in blue and brown and it's just very relaxing to me. That is of course subject to change next week. ha!

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Not hardly. Are there really people out there who can? That's hilarious!

4. What is your evening ritual?
I head to the gym after work, go home and cook/eat dinner and then I take a hot bath while catching up on shows. You are jealous I know but before you judge please remember that I don't not have little punks running around yet and as soon as I do I KNOW that this will change and I will be lucky to squeeze in one hot bath a week if that, so I am going to enjoy my baths while I still can! ha!

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
My body prefers 9-11 hours, I usually get around 7. This girl needs her sleep and if I haven't had at least 6 hours don't even bother!

Have a Fabulous weekend!
Jess

3 comments:

  1. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can relate--the lack of hot baths will definitely be the hardest thing when kiddos come along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I think I will start participating in your 5 question Friday, cool idea :) I'm a southern girl as well, Texas born and raised. Stopping by from blogfrog to show some bloggy love! Would love to see you stop by Ashes to Roses!

    ♥Shara
    http://www.AshesToRoses.com

    ReplyDelete