Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday!

It's Friday. I'm am so done with this week...it was sooooo slow! It's time for you to learn 5 more things about me! Here are the questions from Mama M.!

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
That's a good one! There are a few. You all know that I love Twilight, so that's a given. I could watch those movies everyday for the rest of my life. ha! The Notebook also tops my list along with, Dirty Dancing, and Cocktail.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
I have too many. What does that say about me? ha! At this moment in my life I think my biggest pet peeve is....people not being polite.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Beautiful, sweet, honest, trendy, and gangsta at times (just like me!ha!)

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I would take pictures....of everything...all the live long day!

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
I really "splurge" on hair care products....and facial products. I LOVE Kinerase moisturizer and thanks to my mom and dad (I love you!) I haven't had to purchase this stuff on my own yet, but I totally would!

Have a GREAT weekend! It looks like mine is going to be rainy. boo!
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Great answers!
    I too love Twilight! And can watch them over and over.
    Taking pictures would be a blast to do!
    Oh, I forgot hair products. How could I forget that one!
    Enjoyed reading you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog, thanks to blogfrog, and I am loving it! I am so desperate to watch The Notebook, I started the other day, and my dvd player broke, so I am now waiting patiently until the weekend so I can indulge in a little girly film time. Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete