Friday, January 7, 2011

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!!

It's the first 5QF of 2011 brought to you by none other than the awesome Mama M.!

1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
For the last couple of years nothing has topped the Twilight series on my list of favorites. Pathetic, I know. But before you go getting all judgemental on me, have you even read the books? That's what I though. Anyways, Hunter got me Chelsea Handler's book "Are you there Vodka? It's me Chelsea" and I LOVE it. She is hysterical!

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Absolutely! There is something about keeping my teeth clean that tops my list of "must do or I will die". Just kidding about the dying part, but really I do visit the dentist regularly.

3. What is your worst memory from High School?
Dear High School: I don't miss you. At all. The end.

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
That is kind of a heavy question. I wish that I had the stomach to be a doctor or a nurse so people would remember me for saving lives, but since I get queasy even talking about blood...ew it just happened....that is out of the question for me. So....I guess I would like to be remembered for always being willing to help my friends and family no matter what. I want them to remember me for having a good and caring heart.

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
I used to be...somewhere along the line I got to lazy to care. Ha!

Have a great Friday!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment