Wednesday, January 19, 2011

bummed...but still at it

So a week ago today I started Weight Watchers, well sort of. I only want to lose 10 pounds so I am just using a friend's book to track my points. I did pretty well the first week and I thought for sure that I would have lost a pound or two...nope. NOT. ONE. POUND. I am going to keep tracking my points and stay with it for the next couple of weeks just to see if anything changes. We'll see. I wanted to share a blog with you that is written by a lady who includes all of the WW points in her recipes. She makes some pretty yummy stuff! Click on the link to go to her page www.skinnytates.com.

That's all I got for now,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Stick with it! You can totally do it! The first week is always the hardest, but you will very quickly feel and see the difference in your health and figure. I struggle to keep up healthy eating after week one, but week two is definitely easier. Girl power! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I've just started watching Greys Anatomy (a friend has lent me the 1st season) and I am getting really into it! I know I will love it and become a little addicted.hehe.

    ReplyDelete