Friday, December 3, 2010

Woo Hoo it's Friday!

I'm soooo glad that it's Friday. I do have to attend a short Christmas cocktail thingy for work tonight, but after that I'm home free! I haven't participated in Mama M.'s Five Question Friday in a while and I know that you are just dying to know 5 more random things about me :) So here you go....


1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!
I really do not need anything at all. I feel bad for wanting when some many people do without this time of year....buuuuuttt if you are going to make me pick something I would have to go with BearPaw boots. They are like Uggs but way cheaper and just as comfortable. I am all about chillin' out lately so these are right up my alley. ha!




2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
Well, I have been VERY fortunate in my life to get tons of great stuff from my family and Hunter. I would say that my favorite gift would be DEWEY! My mother -in-law got him for me for Christmas three years ago. I don't know what I would do without my little guy!



3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
A nurse. I can't stand the sight of blood, it brings me to my knees every time. But lately I have had this nagging feeling of wanting to make a difference...cheesy huh?



4. When do you put up your tree?
Always the day after Thanksgiving. Even though I had the whole week off I could not bring myself to put it up before Thanksgiving...it just 'aint right.


5. What is your favorite Holiday?
It is a total toss up between Christmas and Halloween. If I had to choose right this minute it would be Christmas because I'm all in the spirit. ha!
Much Love,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. GREAT answers! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there ! I am your newest follower ! LOVELY blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com Take a peek at my giveaways when you come by. I have 6 going on and everything is handmade and gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete