Thursday, December 30, 2010

A whole week!

It has been a whole week since I posted. I know you guys missed me. ha! I decided not to post over Christmas and take time to spend with my family. I have had all week off of work and I really haven't even thought about blogging this week. We have been so busy every day. I have a confession...I have been doing a little shopping while I have been off work. ha! I thought I would share some of the pictures from our Christmas.
Yes I got a MacBook, and yes I'm in love...although it's a toss up between that and my new Coach purse!

My brother got a new computer too...yes he's in love.

We ate way too much!! And I got drunk on these babies.

Dewey loved all of his toys and treats that Santa brought him. He was a very good boy so he got a lot! ha! We spent Christmas Eve with Hunter's family. His brother was in town from Colorado and it was really good to see him.

Then we spent Christmas day with my family. My grandma always comes to our house for Christmas and I'm so lucky that she is still able to travel to us.

We also had a surprise visitor, my great-grandmother! My great aunt brought her to see us and I was so glad that she was able to come spend Christmas with us. We spent the day eating and laughing and just enjoying each other's company. It once again reminded me how lucky I am to have such a great family.

I hope that your Christmas was just a great as ours was! Now we are getting ready to ring in 2011!!

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment