Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

We had a great weekend. We did a little last minute shopping on Saturday and we are officially done with everyone on our list!! That was exciting! On Saturday night we went to Sundance Square in Fort Worth with my parents. It is always sooooo pretty during the holidays. Please excuse the pictures, they were taken with my phone. :) And it was just cold enough to get me in the Christmas spirit!








Have a great week!
Much Love,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! So festive. It's definitely beginning to look a LOT like Christmas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures too! Nothing more festive than sparkling lights to make it feel like Christmas:-) New follower of your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete