Friday, December 10, 2010

Five Question Friday-Christmas!

It's already Five Question Friday!!! What happened to the week? Here are the questions from Mama M. today!

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I'm a lucky girl because I get to open presents on both days! I know right? We celebrate with Hunter's parents on Christmas Eve and we celebrate with my parents on Christmas day. We are so blessed to have two families that surround us on the holidays.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?

Have you ever tried Hershey's Candy Cane kisses? No, you must go out right now and get a bag, I bet there won't be any left at the end of the day! They are delicious! And to make them even better, last year my mom made sugar cookie cups with these babies in the middle. I died and went to heaven. And then I came back for more cookies. ha!


3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received? I have to say that I have never received a bad gift, and even if I had I would never say so. It's the thought that counts, right? ;)


4. Christmas song that you love?
My very favorite Christmas song is "O Holy Night". The runners up would be, "Baby it's Cold Outside" and "Frosty the Snowman"

5. How many trees do you put up?

I have ALWAYS wanted to put up more than one tree, it's a unexplained phenomenon. This year I got my wish!! We got a new tree for our living room, which we decorated with Red, white, and silver. Then we have a "fun" tree in our guest room. It's a white tree and we put lime green decorations on it. I think it's so cute!

Have a great weekend!

Much Love,

Jess

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried the Hershey's candy cane one. They look good. I have been hooked on the cherry cordial creme Hershey kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies sound yum! I might need to give them a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for reminding me about candy cane kisses, i have been meaning to find some of those this year.

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tree started out totally lime green, but now it has punches of red and brown. It is DARLING! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete