Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A House Divided

Yes, we are a house divided. We agree on most things, agree to disagree on others. Most of the time we get along pretty well. There is one little thing that just might tear us apart...

Just kidding about the tear us apart. ha! But this is the one thing that we can't seem to agree on. I thought that this would be a great time to write this post since Harry Potter came out last week and the Eclipse DVD comes out this Friday! Woo Hoo! I am totally a Twi-hard and Hunter thinks Harry Potter is the best thing since sliced bread. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the Harry Potter movies but I have never read any of the books. I always go with Hunter opening weekend to see the HP movies and they are always really good. This last one was really good...different from the others, but still really good! There is something about The Twilight Saga that has a total grip on me though. I know that someone (or a million others) out there understands. The difference between me and Hunter and our "obsessions" is well let's be honest, his is not really an obsession, but moving on...I never let him go with me to see the movies when they come out. I feel like he gets bored and thinks that the whole thing is stupid, so he doesn't go. My mom and I started a tradition to go to the first showing on opening day, we have a lot of fun! Hunter does watch them with me when they come out on DVD :) So needless to say, we will be spending Friday night watching Eclipse!! I can't wait!

Much Love,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my Eclipse DVD either! Karl enjoys watching them with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out!! I love the books and the movies. Back in October we had my best friend a Twighlight birthday party. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete