Monday, November 15, 2010

A Sunday with Sprinkles

After the week that I had at work last week I was in MAJOR need of some relaxation over the weekend. I had an event on Saturday, so I pretty much worked all day. Boo! Sunday I met up with a friend that I haven't seen in way too long. We caught up over a three hour lunch with way too much wine and finished our day with cupcakes from Sprinkles. I had never been and it was right next door to the restaurant that we were at. I don't really care for store bought cupcakes, so I didn't expect these to be any different...oh. my. gosh. They were heavenly. It is a really good thing that I don't live closer because I would probably find an excuse to have one every day! I got a mini assortment to try, my favorite was the carrot cake and red velvet. Yummy!

Much Love,
Jess

1 comment: