Thursday, November 11, 2010

THE Healing Ointment

I decided that I can't go another day without sharing this with you. I worked in a preschool all through college and I spent most of my years there in the baby room. I thought that I would HATE it, changing diapers and baby throw up...gross, but I actually fell in love with every baby that came through my class! I learned a lot about babies too. Like they get some wicked diaper rash sometimes. I saw just about every product there was for diaper rash, but one imparticular seemed to work the best. Aquaphor. It's almost like Vaseline. I went years thinking that this stuff was specifically for baby butts...not so my friends. Every time it gets cold and the heaters kick on my skin dries out sooooooo bad. I use it on my hands, elbows, and feet. But what I really love about it is that it cures my chapped lips! I HATE having chapped lips, and this is the only stuff that really does the trick for me. I was not sent this product to endorse...this is just me telling you that I can't live without it!
Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment