Friday, November 5, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

It's time for Mama M.'s 5QF! My week has been pretty crazy and I'm so glad that it's Friday!!

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
If I could choose anything to be talented at AND make it my occupation I would be a singer! I sing in the car and in the comfort of my own home and I think that I sound amazing, but I have been told different! ha!


2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Definitely the beach, but like Mama M., my husband would probably want a house in the woods!

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
No kids yet~ only a furry baby named Dewey and there was no rhyme or reason for his name.

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
My current guilty pleasure would be Pumpkin Spice lattes. I know that they are way too expensive and I should not get them every morning, ahem, but I can't help it!!

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
I really like to keep the house clean, but clean to me is also straightened. This is something that I have really had to work on since I got married. I know now that it is ok to leave shoes out or leave a kitchen towel on the counter, the world will not end. And I have to tell you, I am a lot less stressed out! Go figure!

Have a great weekend!

Much Love,
Jess


1 comment:

  1. I sing in the car...and the shower...and to my baby...butttt I am NOT good at it! LOL!!! I found you from My Little Life...LOVE your blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete