Thursday, October 28, 2010

Texas Baseball & Puppy Love

We have some major baseball fever happening down here in Texas y'all! Our very own Texas Rangers made it to the world series and we could be more happy about it! I have been going to Rangers games since I moved to North Texas 10 years ago. They didn't always win, but between you and me I only went for the hot dogs. Ahem....moving on. Nobody deserves this more then our Rangers. But even if they don't win. I'm proud of them for being there!




Last night I made pulled pork in the crock pot for Hunter's birthday. He loves it! I do different things with it every time I make it. Last night we had pulled pork sliders. They were delish!

Click here for the recipe!
And in puppy news...We have Dublin again this week.

Can't you tell how excited Dewey is to have Dublin over? Doesn't it look like he's laughing? haha!

They are so sweet together!

Love All,


No comments:

Post a Comment