Friday, October 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Kitchens!

This week's Show Us Your Life is taking us on tours of kitchens! I loved our kitchen when we bought our house because of all of the counter and cabinet space. I have decided that in our next house I am set on having an island. That is really the only requirement that I have on the new house. ha! The pictures that I am posting are actually from our listing so that were taken before I had any of my Fall decorations out and the counters look pretty bare because we were told to make it look as neat as possible. Enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

Love All,


4 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is beautiful Jess!! Love your cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....gorgeous kitchen! So spacious! I'm now your newest follower....feel free to stop by and check out my blog! I'm also a conservative, and love to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so jealous of all that cabinet space!! love your kitchen!
    -april

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your kitchen is so cute!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete