Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello Tuesday

It's Tuesday. Monday slipped away from me again. I really wish it would stop doing that. ha! I apologize in advance that there are no pictures for this post. I hate when I don't have any pictures to post. We had a great weekend. My grandma came in town from Houston so I got to spend some quality time with her on Saturday. We spent the day shopping, running errands, and eating. Those are some of my favorite things to do and then throw Grandma in the mix and it made it perfect! Saturday night we went to dinner for Hunter's mom's birthday. My parents and Grandma went too and it turned out to be a really nice dinner. I love that my family and Hunter's family get along so well. It makes everything so easy for us. Sunday was a sad day...the Rangers AND the Cowboys lost! boooo! I got the flu shot today. I really hate shots. It didn't even hurt, but the thought of getting a shots makes me want to throw up. It almost paralyzes me with fear. I know I'm a big baby! Have a great Tuesday!

Love All,

No comments:

Post a Comment