Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Candy & 5QF!

First order of business today is this sweet treat I made for everybody in my office for Halloween...

I know, I know. I'm trying to be healthy and cut out sugar, but dang it's hard! These were so easy to make...click here to see how!

I have been waiting for it to get cold enough here to wear my new knee-high boots. I woke up this morning to 39 degree weather...oh yeah....I'm rocking the boots today!

Now on to Mama M.'s Five Question Friday!

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Do I have to pick just one wall? I could be all grown up and say something smart like the white house or the pentagon. But if we are being honest here, I think I would like to be a fly on the wall of the Kardashian house!
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
This is the first year that I am actually budgeting for Christmas. I usually wait until the week of Christmas to do any shopping. That is so stressful, I don't know why I do that to myself. I have been saving here and there strictly for Christmas and I am going to try to get most of my shopping done the first week of December. That makes me sweat just thinking about it! Literally, i hate when stores feel the need to blast the heat when the temperature drops below 50 degrees. Hello, I'm wearing a jacket and scarf!
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I have never been one to stick to crazy diets, but a friend at work did the cabbage diet and couple of years ago. That was pretty bazzaro.
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Oh yes ma'am. I watch waaaay too much TV. The first show that comes to mind is Friends. Never missed one episode! I also love Grey's Anatomy and have never missed an episode of that either. You could also put The Vampire Diaries on the list even thought that's not as impressive because this is only the second season!
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
You are going to think I'm crazy, but, The National Anthem always makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.
Have a fun and safe Halloween!
Love All,

4 comments:

  1. GREAT 5QF!! I love greys anatomy! And everyone should get that feeling when they hear our National Anthem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a new follower. I love your blog design, very cute! I agree w/pp - everyone should get that feeling when hearing our National Anthem!!
    I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen every Friends episode too! Love it! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kardashian's?!! Brilliant! That would be sooo interesting, wouldn't it?

    I almost put Friends...but I'm pretty sure I missed quite a few...that would be a great series to get on DVD, wouldn't it?!

    Enjoy your weekend, my dear!

    ReplyDelete