Thursday, September 9, 2010

turkey burgers & vampires

Over the holiday weekend I really wanted to grill burgers. I have been craving a big juicy cheeseburger for like a week now. I have resisted the temptation and my thighs thank me. Instead of making the real thing last weekend I decided I was going to try a recipe that I found for Buffalo Chicken Burgers, sounds healthy right? I didn't have ground chicken but I did have ground turkey, so I tweaked the recipe a little and used ground turkey on whole wheat buns. They were actually really good.

Click here for the recipe!

In other exciting news, one of my favorite shows returns tonight for the Fall season.


Can we say guilty pleasure? Yes please! This is the second season and it looks like it is going to be soooo good! I can't wait!

Love All,


No comments:

Post a Comment