Friday, September 24, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE- MASTER BEDROOMS!

This week's Show Us Your Life tour takes us through Master Bedrooms. I have to admit that I have not paid enough attention to ours. I am planning on painting in the next few weeks. I have picked out a color that is just a lighter version of what we have in the living room. It's almost a light khaki. Here is a picture standing at the doorway.

We got our furniture at Rooms To Go when we got married. I love the look of it, but is has started chipping after only three years. We are always window shopping for new ideas, and I think next time around we are going to get something that has more of a farmhouse look.

I do love the blue that we have in there right now, but I 'm getting a little board. I found this set at Bed Bath and Beyond. What do you think? Of course I would have to add some kind of accent color with it!

I can't wait to see all of the other Master bedrooms and get ideas!

Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

  1. I like your bedroom. I love the bedding! Very pretty and classy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your blue!! :) I love your room and the colors, so pretty!! Great space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the bedding! I still have the same set from many years ago and it's getting worn thin. I think it's time for a new set!

    ReplyDelete