Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh My Apricot!

I just discovered the best thing that ever happened to skin. Not just my skin, but skin all around the world.

Yes ladies (and gentlemen, if you are out there). I am talking about the one and only St. Ives Apricot scrub. I am in love. I know, I know, I fall in love with everything. But this time I'm for real. I have recently been trying to convince myself that I do not need $25 shampoo and $70 moisturizer (thanks Mom and Dad!). The convincing wasn't going too well until I stumbled upon this apricot holiness. It's less than $5/ gigantic tube and man alive it works wonders! I know this stuff has been around since before I was a twinkle in my dad's eye, but i have one question for you, why am I just know being introduced?

Love All,


3 comments:

  1. I found you through Kelly's Korner, and I just had to say I have been using this stuff for YEARS. It's by far my all time favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite as well...I've used it for years and it always makes my face feel so refreshed! Stopping by from Kelly's Korner as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this stuff since I was 13 and I love it! Only the blemish clearing one though, the others are meh. Luckily they are always on sale B1G1 near me so I have a huge stash!

    ReplyDelete