Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

It's Monday again. It really does come too fast. I'm pooped from the busy weekend that we had and I'm really dragging today. Hunter spent all day Saturday and most of Sunday building this garden shed for his mom.

Isn't it so cute? It looks more like a little playhouse that I would have loved to have when I was 5! My mother-in-law is a Master Gardner and her backyard is amazing. I will post more pictures of the little house when it's done and she has planted around it. Saturday night we went to see the Sound of Music musical. It was sooo cute! We went to dinner before the show to Ruth's Chris. I noticed these guys sitting at a table next to us when we walked in. They were dressed in jeans and t-shirts and I thought that was a little weird considering where we were. I didn't really pay much attention to them until one of the waiters went over to get them to sign a plate. I asked my dad if he knew who they were, and he said "oh yeah, that's Jay Cutler, the QB for the Bears". What???? It was 4 Chicago Bears players who were int town to whoop the Cowboys' little behinds, in which the succeeded! So that's my cool story from the weekend. Have a great Monday, I'm off to the coffee pot.

P.S. I wanted to send a shout out to all of the new followers. I love to "meet" new blogging friends and visit your blogs!

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! I love Ruth's Chris, now I am wanting to go there!!

    ReplyDelete