Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy September!

There are only 21 days until the first official day of Fall! I am sooooo glad to be out of the 100+ degree weather already! I thought that I would share with you some of the things that I will be FALLING for this FALL! ha!

My favorite Fall/Winter drink:


I am totally crushing on these boots and trying to justify to myself why I need them. I'm in love.

What better to pair with my new boots than a pair of skinny jeans! Disclosure: I loathed skinny jeans until I actually put a pair on. I love them now. I really only wear them in the cold weather with boots.
How cute is this open front cardigan? I think I need one in every color!


And last but not least, my favorite Fall scent from Bath & Body Works, Pumpkin Patch! I have the candles, the wall plug-ins, and a scent portable for my car! Can we say obsessed? ha!
I hope you are all as excited as I am about Fall!
Love All,



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on everything except the jeans, I just can't embrace them! They're no good for girls with thighs. I look like 10 lbs in a 5 lb pant leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for fall too! And...I think I NEED those boots!

    ReplyDelete