Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday!

It's a big blogging Friday for me....Show Us Your Life with Kelly, Friendship Friday with Lauren, AND 5QF with Mama M.! I heart Fridays! Now on to the million dollar questions!

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
The first nightmare that I remember having involved and rocky cliff and a snake popping out of a cave and biting me. Scary stuff, I know. Especially when you're five years old!

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I LOVE football. I like to watch football, but I really love the season. It starts getting cold outside, it's a great time to socialize with your friends, and it brings out the spirit in me. I am a Cowboys fan, I used to not be, but something about living here for 10 years just brought it out. Cowboys fans

are infectious!

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Definitely leggings! I think that are so cute...on other people. I tried some on last Fall and it made me throw up in my mouth a little. I totally disgusted myself! ha! My squishy stomach and big thighs did not thank me for putting them through that embarrassment!

4. Did you make good grades in school?
What do you consider "good"? ha! Just kidding. I did fair. My social life was way more important to me at the time. If i could go back now, I would probably be less interested in my social life and make straight A's. My future kids will not have social lives, they will be geniuses! We will just leave it at that.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?

I don't subscribe to anything. But I do have my favorites. I can't live without my causal dose of Hollywood trash in US weekly and I NEVER miss an issue of Southern Living. Nice combo huh?

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Cute blog - I'm a new, southern follower! :)

    Come visit me at friedgreenpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nightmare sounds terrifying!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete