Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Question Friday!

It's already Friday! I am totally doing my happy dance right now. Maybe one day if you're lucky I will post a video of such dance, but not today. You need time to prepare yourself for that. ha!

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Yes, yes I do. I really try hard not to buy something unless I need it. I stress, try really hard. I have purchased a few things for our house in the last couple of weeks. I LOVE Halloween and when they start putting out the decorations I can't help myself. I bought a few things last week and there is one more purchase that I am going to make. I saw this black wreath with purple glitter at World Market and fell in love.

But since it's for my house, it doesn't count, right?

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

I will admit that I do not know my neighbors very well. I was really close to my next door neighbor and she moved away...boo! Since then I guess I have had a little chip on my shoulder. I should probably get over it and get out there to get to know my neighbors better!


3. What age are you looking forward to being?

I am looking forward to retiring! ha! I know that's a long way off for me, but it seems really nice!


4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

I do get excited when the mail comes. I don't really know why because all that's ever in the mailbox is bills! It's an unexplained phenomenon!


5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I always think that I remember things, but I think I just remember seeing pictures of things and then my mind fills in the blanks. I think that one thing that I really do remember is my Dad buying me this Barbie that I wanted when I was like 2.

Have a great weekend!

Love All,


3 comments:

  1. Ah that wreath is adorable... I want one too! Visiting and following from friendship friday. :)
    http://donuts2crumpets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower!!

    Great answers! My oldest sister was born in Texas and I love it everytime I have ever visited! I am going to have to check out that wreath from World Market! Have a fabulous weekend!

    www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a new follower from 5QF! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete