Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fast Forward

I really don't like to wish time away, but I could really use the remote to life right now so I could just hit the fast forward button. My morning started off bad when I locked myself out of my house. Yes, you guessed it, no car keys. Hunter was already long gone to work. I had to call my mom at 6:45 am, who is NOT a morning person and who lives 30 minutes away to come over to let me in my house so that I could leave for work. It would have been fine on a normal day, but not today.

Because of this monsoon that we are having, the normal 30 minute drive took my poor mom 2 hours! So for two hours I sat in my hot garage pondering life. I couldn't use my phone because it was almost dead and I wanted my mom to be able to call me if she ran into any trouble. So I just sat alone with my thoughts. That is never a good thing because my thoughts go wild. ha! I st started worrying about my mom coming in the bad storms, I thought that I was going to end up on that show "I survived". I have been accused once or twice of being dramatic, but hey, I can't help it! I felt so bad that she had to come all the way out there in the rain and traffic because I'm an idiot. ha! She finally got there and let me in and I was off to work in my arm floaties and snorkel. I arrived 2 hours later because the highways were shut down due to flooding. I really did consider turning back around and going home throwing on my favorite stretchy pants and calling it a day. But my conscience got the best of me. I hope your morning was better than mine!

Love All,


1 comment: