Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dewey vs The Pumpkin

Last weekend I got all of my Fall decorations out and started decorating. I put these little pumpkins out by the fireplace. I guess I should preface this by saying that Dewey is scared to death of anything new that we bring to the house. Anything! So I put out the little pumpkins and...he didn't freak out like I thought he would. He walked over to them, but didn't get real close. He was sniffing the air as he stretched out as far as he could reach without actually touching the pumpkins.

He got a little closer....
a little closer...

Until finally his nose touched the pumpkin and made it move. At that point Dewey ran in the opposite direction faster than I have ever seen him move! It was so funny. Hunter and I watched him do the same thing over and over for about 30 minutes! He was cracking us up!

Love All,


1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Silly puppy :) I love decorating for fall! Can't wait to get some pumpkins myself.

    ReplyDelete