Friday, September 24, 2010

5QF!!

It's Friday...and I couldn't be more excited! This week went by super slow! Friday means five question Friday with Mama M.!


1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
It would be a toss up between Australian and Irish.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Absolutely! I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime of the day. I can fall asleep after drinking a double shot latte from Starbucks. I should probably get that checked out. ha!

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

I do use public restrooms...it totally grosses me out and I NEVER sit on the toilet!

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
That's a no brainer! Hands down, don't even have to think about it....

I would definitely want to be "stuck" with Leo and his sexy brow furrow! hey, a girl can dream right? Although it wouldn't really be "stuck" for me, I would totally be in heaven!


5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? We went to a sweet little Italian restaurant in the historical part of our little town. It was actually and old house that was turned into a restaurant. We still go there every once in a while!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment: