Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where I have been...

I'm still here! I will start with the normal weekend update that I would have given Monday. If that is all I had to say this would be a short post because we had a really relaxing weekend with nothing much going on. We dog sat at my parent's house. We had a nice little date night which we don't get to do very often. On Sunday I was here:
Yep, you are reading that right. Denver. On Sunday evening, we got a call from Hunter's parents that his brother had been in an accident and was in the ICU in Denver. We got in the car and drove all night. Apparently he was riding his bike home from work when he was hit by a car. The kicker is the car that hit him kept right on going. They didn't even stop! I just don't understand some people. Someone that saw him laying there called 911 and he was taken to the ICU. The good news is he is doing much better now. Hopefully he will make a full recovery and be back to normal in no time. We did get to see downtown Denver one night after dinner when we were walking around. It really is a cool city. Sooooo....I have a busy week catching up, well, what's left of it anyways!
Love All,

No comments:

Post a Comment