Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday

I can't believe that it's Tuesday already. I normally don't say that, but this week is already going by fast. We had a great very relaxing weekend. I finally got to use a gift card that Hunter gave me for our anniversary to get a massage. It was awesome! We went and saw the new Michael Cera movie, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

We love Michael Cera and all of the movies that he's in, but if you are not a fan of him you probably won't like this movie. ha! I spent a lot a time with this little guy...

He's still staying at my parent's house during the week so our weekends are the only time we get to spend together. Sunday I made this yummy vegetable concoction with zucchini and squash.

It was pretty tasty. Click here for the recipe. Have a great Tuesday!


Love All,




2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, those veggies look good!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire! They rocked! I had them with meatloaf the first night and I had the leftovers with grilled fish. Yum!

    ReplyDelete